Nurse practitioners are the healthcare provider of choice for millions of patients. NPs provide a full range of primary health care services including:
- ordering, performing and interpreting diagnostic tests such as lab work and xrays
- diagnosing and treating acute and chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, infections and injuries
- prescribing medications and other treatments
- managing patient's overall care
- provisions of support for patients' families
Have you ever wondered why someone would choose a GERONTOLOGY NURSE PRACTITIONER for health care services? Find out about nurse practitioners here.